"happy birthday to you
you are born in the zoo
you are monkey and kangaroo
happy birthday to you"
you are born in the zoo
you are monkey and kangaroo
happy birthday to you"
hakhak..just kidding~
happy 23rd birthday to Lan..may your birthday bring u everything u r hoping for..thanks for always being nice to me..thanks for always being supportive..thanks for being strong for me on the days that I feel like quitting..thanks for scolding me for the things that I done wrong..[ape lg aku nk merapu ni] pendek kate, thanks for everything la..i want u to know that im glad knowing u..love and care..hepy bday syg..
happy 23rd birthday to Lan..may your birthday bring u everything u r hoping for..thanks for always being nice to me..thanks for always being supportive..thanks for being strong for me on the days that I feel like quitting..thanks for scolding me for the things that I done wrong..[ape lg aku nk merapu ni] pendek kate, thanks for everything la..i want u to know that im glad knowing u..love and care..hepy bday syg..


No comments:
Post a Comment